Wednesday 17 November 2010

I'm still not dead...

A quick update to my earlier post about a 'themed' Terminator list.

Here's the prototype for my 'Renegade' Terminator with Cyclone Missile Launcher.

The 'Lone Wolves' are lurking about in the background as well ;-)

I've equipped him with the 'club' looking Power Weapon from the Chaos Terminator sprue as it will be easier to justify should I be using him as a Terminator with a Power Fist.

It still needs a lot of tidying up, obviously.

Thoughts, Comments and offers of Typhoon Missile Launchers are (as usual) most welcome.

7 comments:

  1. Well , I think its a bit too much ,why not mount one of the launchers on him and use the other for a different cyclone termy ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing is MASSIVE. I like it, oddly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did what Sorrowshard's talking about. Looks plenty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gmort, i like them, they look like they'll work well next to your obliterators.

    i have plenty of typhoon launchers if you need them, though dont you have a load from when you bought a bike army? there's a pair on each ravenwing sprue

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sorrowshard + Chumbalaya - I did it this way because I wanted to keep the look of the missiles feeding into the Launchers. I'll tidy it up and give it a base-coat in my Chapter colours and see how it looks before I make a final decision.

    @ GDMNW - Thanks

    @ Mike - I'd forgotten about the Ravenwing sprue ones. I'll dig them out and see if I've got enough before I start scrounging, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IIRC, the ones on the ravfenwing sprue have locating lugs which make the greater than the new plastics that have come since

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the grim darkness of the far future. There is no such thing as a "too big" gun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails