Thursday 15 December 2011

Bye Bye Deathwatch, Hello Dark Heresy.....

We'll be finishing off Deathwatch over the next two or three sessions and then moving onto Dark Heresy for a bit of a change of pace.


Unfortunately the sort of character I wanted to play couldn't be done properly within the strictest definition of the rules so we had to improvise a bit. My new character and an explanation of the tweaking needed to make it work can be found here.

In the same way that our previous GM made a vague attempt to chronicle our progress at Deathwatch our current GM is going to be doing the same over here.

For some reason that I'm a little afraid to ask one of the guys is choosing to play as some kind of cowgirl gunslinger which is going to be interesting to say the least...

Probably not how a 40K 'Scum' Gunslinger would actually look.....

6 comments:

  1. what kind of character did you want to play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to take the concept of a Cyber Mastiff Handler but be more like a stealthy tracker than a guy with a remote control which is effectively what the handler is. Plus using the Tech Priest career path would have made it almost impossible for me to maintain a high enough agility to keep up with the hounds when they were running. I've already done 'human brain in a robot/tank body' with my Deathwatch Tech-Marine character.

    The full explanation is in the post that I linked to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, whoops, didn't see the link somehow. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dislike the attempt in the sentence about the blog, I think its going damn well I thank you :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Citizenwilliams - It already has more content than Flello's and it's only been going a few weeks so I have high hopes for it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog was awesome for like 3 weeks... ahh lethargy. But yes the heresy blog looks 'the tits'.

    Also if we didn't have and diversity between the sexes we were to be punished for it, or some of us forced into being a woman anyway.

    Should be interesting, all i have to do is whine and bitch about men right? :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails