Saturday 13 October 2012

Malifaux in Progress...

So after a week of night shifts, not enough sleep and a day disrupted by an invasion of my daughters cousins, lol...I finally got around to doing some hobby.

I got out all the stuff that I'll be working on in the near future and decided to de-mould line and base as much of it as I could. This is how it started...

A varied selection of...stuff...
Canine Remains - Unassembled
Ronin - Unassembled
Night Terrors - Unassembled
I had a pack of Malifaux's Victorian Bases so I thought they'd suit the dogs nicely. All the other stuff would be getting my usual basing treatment.

Canine Remains
Leveticus, some of his creations and a couple of girls of indeterminable ages...
Some Miscellaneous Outcasts...
...and some stuff I forgot about...
Also, for no reason that I'm ever likely to explain adequately (but can probably attribute to disrupted sleep patterns) I based this Helldorado model at some point during the evening...

It seemed like a good idea at the time?
They'll most likely stay at this stage till Saturday night as I'm in a light hearted Malifaux tournament tomorrow at Titan Games and it'll probably be on for most of the day. For those of you who are interested I'll be taking the following fluffy little list...

Ressurectionists Crew - 30 - Scrap
Seamus, The Mad-Hatter -- 3 Pool
+ Seamus, Avatar of Dread [2ss]

BĂȘte Noire [9ss]
Madame Sybelle [6ss]
Rotten Belles [4ss]
Rotten Belles [4ss]
Rotten Belles [4ss]

A 'fluff' list with a little 'themed' punch added so I don't get totally slaughtered every game ;-)

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails