Tuesday 19 July 2011

Back (But Not Necessarily By Public Demand)

Yes, I have returned.....Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! you all cry.....


Or maybe you just cry.....


Who knows?

Anyway,

My weekly House of Paincakes article will be appearing some time today. I pre-warn you it's a bit self pitying, lol. As I don't want to break tradition I'll have a linking article on my own blog that will also have pictures of some random hot-girl in it for no immediately justifiable reason other than I want to...

Tomorrow I'll be doing a (somewhat belated) article on the 'Young Bloods' Tournament that I went to in order to give moral support to a young gentleman from my FLGS and Thursday I'll try and catch up with some of the list assistance e-mails that I've yet to look at. After that, normal service will be resumed.

See you all soon, lol.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails