Friday 1 July 2011

One of those 'what I'm doing' posts.....

So I have a couple of e-mail requests for help to sort out that require working to odd points values and/or non-standard FOC's so they'll take a bit of thought. So you guys (you know who you are) will have to wait a bit.

My report on my 2nd Company progress for the week can be summed up like this,


I've also decided to start off my 'featured army' Saturday posts with one of my own armies so I can fine tune the format and questionnaire without making anybody else's army look lame by screwing up the layout in any way.

Sunday's 'Primarch' post should still be on schedule. This week I'm having a go at Magnus the Red ;)

As this seems like a poor excuse for a blog post I attempted to find some way of occupying my readers till I had something vaguely interesting to say. It would obviously have to have 'geek' appeal but at the same time fulfil the expectation that an attractive girl would somehow be involved,

I settled upon this.....


Apparently this was the young ladies attempt at a Pikachu costume.....Rule 34 is true it seems.....

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails