Thursday 17 November 2011

I Hate Being Unwell......

I have had what is technically known as 'astinkingcold' or 'manflu' as my girlfriend insists on calling it.

No sleep and that wonderful stabbing pain you get in your body every time you cough combined with the fact that your body has decided that just filling your head with snot isn't enough without filling your lungs and throat with crap as well does not a productive Gmort make.....


So it's been a choice between feeling sorry for myself or blogging and I obviously chose self pitying because that was a lot fucking easier ;-)

However I'm feeling much better now, so hopefully after a good nights sleep I can start answering all those e-mails I've got backlogged and finally finish posting all the remaining Throne of Skulls pictures. Though I normally only do one post a day (ish) I'd like to get all the e-mails sorted in one big go. I'll therefore be answering all those e-mails either personally via e-mail or as blog posts over the course of tomorrow or maybe the day after.

Hopefully I can still drag out the pathetic look for long enough to get breakfast in bed ;-)

Yes your right.....for some reason my blood pressure has increased suddenly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails