Monday 27 August 2012

New Additions to the Gang

I bought Molly's starter box for Malifaux as I was too impatient to wait for the model alone to arrive. I'm not sure whether I'll ever use the Crooligans but the Rogue Necromancy looks like it has potential...

Anyway, my girlfriend decided she liked the Molly model which apparently translates as 'I'm going to paint that for you'.

Luckily I had obtained the first of the two limited edition 'Miss Demeanour' models I've been trying to get my hands on (One via a kind American on the Wyrd games forums and another courtesy of e-bay) so I painted the first one to arrive...the other will apparently take a week or so as it wings it way to me across the ocean via the US postal service, lol.

The Copycat Killer Totem also now has a paint-job as well.


The 'theme' is still intact but now I've read the background stories I find that Seamus has interactions with far more than just zombie hookers so I can expand my collection via Molly's horrors and a few other models that have caught my eye without compromising my original concept. Where I can however I will be using female models as 'The Mad Hatter' is apparently still a pervert of epic proportions.....

The audition didn't go at all as she planned...
Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails