Monday 3 September 2012

Mollys Crew

As I'm using Seamus as my 'primary' master and I've decided to stay themed and fluffy with my crew and crews, my options are limited.....though not as limited as I thought before reading the background material more thoroughly...

Obviously, Molly is a given as she's a 'Belle' and is in nearly all of Seamus's stories and appears as a major character in her own right in several tales....however....

The crew that comes with her in her starter box isn't particularly well themed around her. The Crooligans are in the one Molly story but are working for some-one else and the Rogue Necromancy isn't mentioned at all. The whole 'weird stuff is attracted to her' justification is a bit weak in my opinion but perhaps it will be elaborated upon in later Material. That said I've gone with it as who am I to argue with the Malifaux design team, lol.

Molly and her 'Horrors'

Rogue Necromancy
I have also acquired Mollys Totem but it's a bugger to assemble and is now in a pile on my painting tray awaiting me to give a shit about it enough to pin the fucker....

My next crew will be the McMourning' one as he and Seamus appear to have some arrangement with one another as indicated in their story in the 1.5 Malifaux rulebook. I've ordered some of the Morgue bases so won't be assembling and painting the models till they arrive as doing them separately would probably be somewhat of a chore. I should hopefully be picking them up tomorrow along with some more Belles I'm going to use as the basis for a conversion project I'm contemplating.

I've also took some better pictures of my girlfriends Rasputina crew and she's put together a rough guide to the bases on them for the person who asked how she did it. I'll put them together into article form in the next few days. Tomorrow is game night so I'll be doing bugger all blog related till Wednesday at the earliest.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails