Saturday 2 February 2013

Hellraiser Crew (Part 2) - Lead Cenobite/Pinhead

There comes a point where you have to just get on with it...

Obviously if I'm going to convert something into Pinhead there's a very strong possibility that I'm going to stab myself in the finger...several times...which I promptly did...

I used a Chaos Space Marine head, filed off the technological bits and smoothed off the excess before drilling some holes in what were meant to be even rows though I may have wobbled quite a lot slightly. I've inserted some wire into the holes and filled the spaces with some hobby putty. I'll need to wait till the putty's gone hard before I cut them to size and then I'll see if I like the result...on the very real possibility off chance that the result sucks I do have a plan B ;-)

This is what it looks like so far,


While that lots drying I started modifying the model I'm using for the rest of it.

I got rid of this bit...

...before remembering that I was extending the cloak anyway and could have left it there as it would have been covered in hobby putty instead and nobody would ever have known...oh well...


Some tidying up will be needed when it's dry. I also filled in the holes that would normally take the 2nd set of arms and the big gap where the backpack is meant to go before lopping off his arm and replacing it with this one,


Which after some pissing about I attached quite neatly after removing the power glove arm it already had. So now I've reached this stage,


I've got a lot left to do but it's not going as badly as it could have done, lol.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails