Wednesday 6 February 2013

Hellraiser Crew (Part 4) - What's Next?

I have my core done with the exception of Butterball...


...who I don't really like anyway*...but will probably have to do eventually just to satisfy my OCD...however finding a fat 30mm scale miniature in BDSM gear has been problematic as apparently there's no such thing as a fat Dark Eldar. He'll therefore be waiting to inspiration strikes or I suddenly become good at sculpting...both of which things will most likely occur sometime after hell freezes over...

* I mean he's defeated by a bit of falling roof for fucks sake...loser...

However some of the other Cenobites should be a bit simpler so here's a brief run-down of what I have planned next.

Many of the lesser known cenobites are only really differentiated by the look of the head which means I can do the following ones fairly simply with a Dark Eldar Wrack body, a head swap, some hobby putty and a few bits of miscellaneous wire and chain ;-)

'Bound' should be fairly simple to do with a thin strip of material and a few pieces of fine wire.


The female version is also easy to do though I'll use the same body as I used for the Female Cenobite in order to keep consistency. On the 'female' note, I'm not 100% sure about using the same body for Angelique as I'm using for the other female Cenobites as she has a somewhat more dominatrix look from the neck down...


She probably deserves a bit more effort so she can go in the 'needs thinking about pile'.

However these guys should be fairly simple,


Though the CD guy may get some clockwork parts or something more 'buzzsaw' looking instead of the smooth look of the CD's in order to maintain a more 'old school' look.

I've also ordered a second box of Wracks in order to create this pleasant looking fellow (or fellows in this case) by splicing two identical looking models together,


So that's the next four (or so) models that will be the continuation of this little project...on a side note a friend of mine has given me some constructive criticism about my Lead Cenobite (Pinhead)'s head which he believes is too large and needs more pins...however given that he has access to some more precise tools than me he's offered to make me a better one...let's see what he can come up with ;-)

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails