Wednesday 27 March 2013

Avatar Leveticus...

I have a lot of nearly finished crews and that's something I'm going to try to address over the next few weeks. I tend to like to have not only the models from the starter box but any models that are themed to that crew as well....as a result I have a lot of semi painted crews with unpainted extra models. The first lot I'm trying to finish are the models that I commonly use with Leveticus, namely his Avatar, Jack Daw and the Hanged (The Hanged get used with some of my Resurrectionist crews also, so it's a chance to kill two birds with one stone).

Leveticus's Avatar is now done...


Unfortunately Jack Daw and his pals The Hanged are only at the under-coated stage...



I hope to get these done for the weekend in anticipation of a new project that I've been cajoled into doing which will involve me assembling, under-coating, painting and playing at least one game with a new Malifaux Crew each week....more on that later ;-)

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails