Tuesday 9 July 2013

E-Mail In - Where's the 'Crew a Week' Thing Gone?

E-Mail In -

I liked the 'Crew a Week' Challenge as it strangely motivated me to paint my own stuff. I checked over the weekend on your Facebook page and the blog and the usual 'this crews next' post or an appropriate 'unboxing' feature never appeared. It would be a shame if you stopped doing this as I quite enjoy seeing your progress, even if it's just to read your last minute panic posts as you realise you're running out of time. Does that make me a bad person?

Name Withheld.

Reply -

I wouldn't say it makes you a bad person...laughing at the misfortune of others is what the internet was founded upon after all ;-)

Lindsay Lohan...keeping the internet, several lawyers and a great many drug dealers amused for years...
My original plan was to have a week off and then get stuck back in. Unfortunately my rather substantial Neverborn order hasn't arrived yet and I haven't been to my FLGS to see if my Hoffman Starter Box has came in so I gave myself another week off. A couple of friends are teaching me Warmachine on Friday and I need to get that assembled in time...unless I want to use proxy models...and that's confusing at the best of times let alone when your trying to learn a new game system.

For your information though, my next crew challenge will be one of the following selections depending on what arrives first...

Lilith's Brood.



Legion of Sorrows.


Bad Dreams.


Constructs of Order.



Thoughts, comments and suggestions on which I should do first are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails