Monday 8 July 2013

Too much to do not enough time to do it...not that I'm really complaining...

So both the Kickstarters I was pledging to are now funded.

That means I should be receiving a Cthulhu Wars game around Christmas time and when the Toughest Girls of the Galaxy survey arrives in a few weeks time I'm going to have some hard decisions to make about what models I want as to be honest they're all fucking awesome...I'll at the very least be needing these four though,



Nothing else in the realm of Kickstarters is appealing at the moment with the possible exception of this...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/downwardviral/z-year-one-collectors-edition/

...as you can still pledge to it via Paypal and the concept interests me.

My Kings of War Undead are on hold till my 'Gardens of Morr' arrives as I want every diorama to be graveyard themed,

I also am in the unfortunate position of having to assemble some metal Cryx models for Friday as some friends are going to teach me how to play Warmachine...I fucking hate Privateer Press's early metal stuff as it's an absolute fucking nightmare to assemble....


The guy on the horse wasn't too bad but the unmounted version is in imminent danger of creating a new dent in my living room wall.....

I think that's what we call a 'filler' post but you can comment on it if you wish ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails