Sunday 11 August 2013

Crew a Week Project - C.Hoffmans 'Constructs of Order'

With Neverborn, Resurrectionists and Ten Thunders* factions complete I decided to paint the rest of the crews in faction order...though I may have to get Rasputina done in the middle as I'd like to get the metal version done before her plastic crew box arrives and pushes metal Raspy to the back of the queue. So the Guild** will be next

*well technically you only need to complete Misaki's crew to complete the Ten Thunders which I've done...
**Unless I get distracted, change my mind, some new plastic kits turn up, etc.

Hoffman is traditionally painted in a certain way...which I've chosen to ignore as I prefer to think of his armoured frame covering his whole legs and the whole 'shirt' thing never struck me as the way an engineer would dress. So he gets armoured legs and a boiler suit...

C.Hoffman.


Guardian and Watcher.


Hunter.


C. Hoffman's 'Constructs of Order' Crew.


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails