Tuesday 7 September 2010

Imperial Guard Project - Part 5 - Progress Report

So I've made a bit more progress on the 'Foot' Imperial Guard army.

I need to make 2 more Meltagun guys and 2 more Sergeants to finish off 'Blob' squad 2 and still need to make both the Company and Platoon Command Squads.

Editors Note : I also need to repose several of the Heavy Weapon team 'spotters'.


This is one of the 4 Infantry Squads that have Lascannon Weapon teams.

And here's the almost finished 'Blob' Squads.

Luckily I still have plenty of 'Bitz' leftover.

The 1500 point version (the one without the Psyker Battle Squads or Marbo) should be under-coated and ready for playtesting by Friday.


3 comments:

  1. Great progress! Hope the playtests go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ sonsoftaurus - My FLGS is apparently opening late on Friday so I'll try and get a couple of test games in then if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious how these will perform on the table.

    Also, feel free to send me your bitz box.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails