Monday, 24 December 2012

Unboxing Malifaux - Izamu the Armor.

The 2nd (well 3rd Technically as I bought two boxes of Beckoners) purchase from Titan Games was this rather nice Izamu the Armor.



It's so nice that I may occasionally break my veto on only using themed lists and send it out with Seamus and his hookers just for a change of pace, lol.


Like the Beckoners mentioned earlier this one is perfectly costed...in fact it might be slightly undercosted for how good it is. To be fair I think Wyrd Miniatures have just got better at balancing units over the last year or so and hopefully they'll re-cost some off the earlier releases at some point...anyway, here's what you get....

From the Front.
From the Back.
 I'll get around to 'The Thunder' next...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails