Saturday 15 December 2012

Witch Coven of Garlghast - Part 1 - Colour Scheme

Thought I'd do this as a 'Rise to Power' sort of series of articles so you can see how I progress with what is (to me at least) a brand new game system. A gaming friend of mine has offered to allow me access to his substantial collection of Cryx models in order for me to play test units without having to invest the same sort of money that it cost to fine tune my Warhammer 40K forces. After testing I'll buy a unit or two a week and gradually expand to the 50-75 point mark...after which I may treat myself to a Colossus...or two...

Here's the basic colour scheme I'll be using for my Witch Coven Warmachine army.


Obviously there will be a lot more work done on this model and the others but I wanted to put the basic colours on one just to make sure that I actually liked it ;-) On the 'Jacks' and other units I may go with an alternative colour to the usual green...possibly a 'cold' blue...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails