Sunday 23 June 2013

Crew a Week Project (Week 10) - Mei Feng and Rail Golem

As I failed last week I thought I'd get a move on this time and never one to take the easy path I decided to paint the Rail Golem as well. The Rail Golem had been assembled a while but hadn't been under-coated though the Mei Feng crew were still parts on a sprue as late as Thursday of this week when I did the un-boxing feature on them.

Here they are then...the Emberling and the Rail Golems 'furnace' are my first attempts at painting fire so be gentle with me, lol.

Mei Feng and her Totem, the Emberling,


Kang,


Rail Workers,



The Rail Golem,


and a group shot...


Next weeks challenge will be Lucas McCabe's Relic Hunters...probably...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails