Thursday 6 June 2013

Dreadball - Void Sirens


In my continuing quest to broaden my gaming horizons, I have bought a Dreadball team. I acquired this at the UK Games Expo as they were giving away a free 'MVP' with each team.

I went for the 'Void Sirens' because *Insert plausible excuse that isn't 'because they're girls' here?*.

They were reasonably simple to assemble as the models had different sized sockets in the shoulder joint depending on which arm they required. There were a few more mould lines than I would have liked but they didn't go through any detail so their removal wasn't much of a chore.


As per my usual procedure I under-coated them black first and then gave them a light spray of white as a base. I'm yet to decide on colour scheme, but local peer pressure is trying to push me towards pink or purple...I'm thinking of something a bit darker myself but the decision is yet to be finalised.

I also need a name but colour scheme may alter that. So far 'The Black Widows' is in the lead after 'The Sex Kittens' was vetoed.....


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails