Tuesday 6 July 2010

Blogger Fail

Apparently there is a problem with blogger that is causing comments to disappear as soon as they're posted.
If anybody wants to contact me then they can e-mail me instead. Hopefully this will be sorted out as soon as possible.

Edit - Currently 147 (and counting) people are complaining about this problem on Bloggers forums. Not all of them are being as reasonable about it as me either...


Edit - Well there seems to be a slight improvement. Some earlier comments have finally appeared. However more recent comments seem to still be lost in the warp somewhere...



8 comments:

  1. Bollocks, now the comments count is fucking wrong *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be okay. On the bright side, this Fail is yet to affect my Blog. On the down side, no-one comments there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The_King_Elessar - If I do a post and no-one comments on it, I just presume that it was so well written and it's conclusions so perfectly correct that no further additions were considered necessary by anyone ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails