Sunday 18 July 2010

Tyranid Project - Interlude 3 - Thanks


I'd like to thank my friends Mike and Tom for bearing with me through 2 extremely long games of 40K today with my Tyranids.
I had to spend a lot of time checking the rulebook and double checking entries to make sure I'd remembered things correctly. I was also kindly allowed a couple of 'do-overs' (They'd have let me have a few more but I don't like too take to many liberties, lol).

I'll post both Battle reports and an analysis tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'll leave out spoilers but it was a fun fun if a v frustrating game :P not aimed at your playing obviously.
    You have an email of my army list now too
    CW

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Citizenwilliams - The Battle Report is now posted, I think you'll find your list was 35 points short unless I'm missing something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails