Monday 6 December 2010

Bits and Pieces

Nothing in particular leapt out at me as a priority over the last few days so I've done a bit of everything.

Both the Cyclone Missile Terminators have been tidied up, Sorceror/Librarian is based, Telion has been de-Ultramarined and I built a prototype for my Combi-melta Sergeant/Champion then everybody except the Tech Marine got a base coat of my Chapter colours.

Proxing is lame...It's especially lame if you have a model collection and bitz box as big as mine...In fact it may come across as a bit lazy, so I finally built my 'Long Fang' Squads.

Not much to comment on really, but if you want to then go right ahead, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, those Cyclone's look at the same time both obnoxious and utterly awesome...Are they aactually marmite? I'm not sure if I love them or hate them...still great line of sight of the top of those beasts.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Venerable - People do seem to have a reaction to them that's either one extreme or the other, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails