Sunday 9 January 2011

Wolf Scouts and Wolf Guard

So I've actually built the final few units that were required to make my 'Space Wolves' list WYSIWYG.

Wolf Scouts - Squad 1.




Wolf Scouts - Squad 2.




Wolf Guard - Front.




Wolf Guard - Side.




Wolf Guard - Opposite Side.




Wolf Guard - Full Squad.




They still need tidying up and a bit of 'Green Stuff' before under-coating but I'm reasonably happy with the way they have turned out.

Thoughts, Comments and other constructive input is (as usual) most welcome.

4 comments:

  1. WOW. I need to steal your bits bin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur, that is an unholy number of violator style helms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'em. I'd like a few more angles on those scouts tho... Specifically the melta scout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take a few more pictures of the Scouts tonight. I'm on a training course all day so I won't be able to get much done till I get back afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails