Wednesday 31 August 2011

Change of E-Mail and Other News.

For those of you who e-mail me with requests for list help, article requests or just to complain about my use of swear words and pictures of girls in their underwear to liven up blog posts I have created a dedicated e-mail address. Things were getting lost and overlooked amongst my other stuff at my usual address so this seemed like the best solution.

If you need to contact me for anything blog related can you please use the new e-mail address of,

gmortschaotica@hotmail.co.uk.

I'm also in the process of starting a Facebook page with links to my posts for those amongst you who like to get their information in that manner but there won't be much on it yet,

Facebook profile

I've discovered that I get a lot more comments from my 'real world' friends when I link to my posts on my Facebook page so I'm seeing if the same applies in this case, lol.

This is the first time I've attempted something like this so I'll probably make a complete fuck-up of it for the first few weeks so please be patient ;-)

Oh, and here's a picture of an attractive girl with a flame-thrower as a reward for your patience...


Thoughts and Comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails