Monday 10 October 2011

House of Paincakes 'Hop Idol' - Update.

Editors Note - This article is now completely redundant due to this announcement right here,


http://www.houseofpaincakes.com/2011/10/important-hop-idol-update.html


However you can just look at the Mila Kunis picture if you like as that should always be relevant for reasons that I'm sure I don't need to explain, lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who haven't been paying attention, the Blog Network I've been writing articles for every Tuesday has recently held a competition to find a new writer. There have been various different tasks for the competitors but the most recent was for each of the remaining five to interview an existing author.

Links to the interviews can be found here.

If you have a minute or two spare go and have a read through them all and then vote on which four you think are the best (the actual poll is in the top right hand corner of the blog itself).

I'm obviously slightly biased towards Lantz's interview as he interviewed me and if he doesn't get through that obviously means that I'm boring and therefore would most likely have to stop blogging forever due to the disappointment and shame. It also had a picture of Mila Kunis in it which imo automatically gives it bonus points.

It wasn't actually this picture.....but I happen to like this one ;-)

Also one of the guys (HotPanda) interviewed himself rather than the author he was assigned which I'm inclined to think means he shouldn't get through due to the fact that he didn't actually do what he was asked as well as having the slight advantage of being able to make his interview flow better due to having advance notice of the answers. Of course that's just my opinion, lol.

So give the interviews a read and cast your votes as you see fit*

* As long as at least one of them is a vote for Lantz ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Whats going on with Brother Mortis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Custom - He's now pretty much a humanoid brain in a robot body, lol. I'll do an article on him in the next few days if you like.

    I have a couple of Deathwatch articles to do and I'm being nagged to do a breakdown of the Chaos Codex in light of some of the other Marine codices that have been released over the last few years that have eclipsed it in power. It's not a task I'm looking forward to but I like to give my 'followers' articles they're interested in. I'm also hideously behind on answering e-mails.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. every time you don't vote for HOTPanda god kills one...dammit I didn't vote for myself so does that mean I committed sucide?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ HOTpanda - Suicide might be a bit extreme though Pandas seem to be doing a good job of making themselves extinct by virtue of the fact that they don't seem to fancy one another very much, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails