Saturday 12 February 2011

Real Life gets in the way again.....


The whole 'This happens on this day' concept doesn't seem to be working for me as a blogger so I've decided to simply post what I like when I like, lol.

I'll still be carrying on with the 'Primarch', 'Optimal Configuration' and 'Smackdown' series of posts. I just won't be doing them on a particular day is all. Apart from the Tuesday post for the 'House of Paincakes' network that is, as I'm sort of committed to that now.....

Later on in the week I'm going to add links to all the posts that could be considered a 'series' so they're easy for people to find now that they won't necessarily be appearing on a set day as well as having a general 'tidy-up' of the layout.

Just thought I'd let you all know ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails