Friday 25 February 2011

Some current bits and pieces.....

I've been updating some of my 'Counts-as' guys as a few of them are showing their age now.
I also figured that I needed a Rune Priest model that was more in keeping with the style of my Wolf Guard. Then I realised I'd have to make a 2nd one as my Space Wolves list now has two of them in it......but that's a job for another day.....

'Counts-as' Kharn.


'Counts-as' Lysander.



'Prototype' New Rune Priest.



Thoughts and Comments are (as usual) most welcome.

6 comments:

  1. counts-as Lysander looks like he's gonna mess people up! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kharn's Axes. Very nice :)

    In fact, the only think I'm not feeling is the Rune Priest as it seems a little... bland?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the large over done axes are made of win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some scary looking dudes, especially the first two!

    Agree that the RP would look better with a little more action, maybe pointing his axe at something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or maybe with his head tipped back and some sort of psychic emanations emanating from his person?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Everyone - So my Rune Priest is boring but the other two are fine, lol.

    I'll look at adding a bit more 'character' to him tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails