Sunday 15 May 2011

Making Rash Promises.....


Due to Blogger being down for several days I'm somewhat behind on some of the things I promised various people that I'd do and subsequently haven't...Therefore the Primarch post will turn up next Sunday.

I fortunately managed to get my Tuesday HoP article done but I may have trouble completing the accompanying 'Eye-Candy' post that you've all come to know and love. In addition I'm now going to be away for a few days which always interferes with my schedule, lol.

Therefore post output may be a little erratic for the next few days. If you get bored you can always read some of the old stuff as some of it I seem to remember was actually quite good ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Also, there's that series on list building you said you'd continue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ C'nor - Okay you win. I'll make a start on it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay C'nor. Part 3 is up...

    http://gmortschaotica.blogspot.com/2011/05/list-design-for-beginners-part-3a-what.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails