Monday 20 May 2013

'Crew a Week' Challenge - Gremlin Progress

During a normal challenge I only tend to do beginning and finished posts on the particular crews as to be frank there are many much better painters than me out there on the internet if it's painting guides your looking for...though I admittadly make the odd exception when asked about something in particular.

However as this challenge is slightly different I thought some 'in progress' shots might be in order. I hope to get the following models complete before the rest of the Gremlin models I've ordered arrive...













They've currently had base colours and a wash or two. Next stage will be highlights and some more washes. Not bad for week one, lol.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails