Thursday 23 May 2013

Unboxing - The Von Konigsmark Sisters


I bought these in anticipation of the imminent Raging Heroes Kickstarter.

Though they can be purchased individually, I bought the set of three as you get some bonus weapons, their pet dog and...it's marginally cheaper that way, lol.

They came in a pretty box,


You get the three sisters and some bases. They're apparently designing a game system that will enable you to use their models but I'll probably use them as a Malifaux crew so I wont be using the square bases it came with.


Gretchen.


Hildegard.



Brunhilde.



You also get some accessories and their dog Walter,



I think they'd make a nice alternate Viktorias crew, especially as there are now three Viktorias...or I might just do them as a painting project. They do a 'future' version of them (The Kurganova Sisters) that would make excellent additions to an Imperial Guard army as leaders or Commissars...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails