Monday 7 October 2013

Malifaux M2E - Rasputina

My better half has always been a fan of Rasputina so as soon as I got hold of her new starter box I knew that the chances of me being allowed to keep it for myself were none existent...unless I fancied sleeping in the shed and cooking all my own meals...indefinitely.....

She also rather cleverly designed the bases so they interlocked into a diorama...please click on the pictures for larger versions.



Rasputina.
The rock that's behind her is the spare one that comes with the kit.



Ice Golem.



 Wendigo.


Ice Gamin.




And a better view of those clever interlocking bases...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

8 comments:

  1. That is an amazing modelling job. The ice golem, in particular, is spectacular and those interlocking bases are great! That's some incredible talent that your better half has. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! How were the ice gamin and December's fist done? It looks like ice blue, drybrushed with 50/50 ice blue/white and then pure white, but could you get a guide?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get a guide put together for you and I'll try to get it posted this week some time.

      Delete
    2. I hope I don't seem to insistent, but I was really looking forward to this guide :(/

      Delete
    3. Apologies for the delay...to be honest I'd completely forgotten about it...

      I'll nag my other half for the information tomorrow.

      Delete
    4. Your tutorial should appear Monday....

      Delete
    5. Done...

      http://gmortschaotica.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/m2e-rasputina-painting-guide-part-1-icy.html

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails