Wednesday 30 October 2013

Weekly House of Paincakes Article (25)

This weeks House of Paincakes article is the next in my series on alternate game systems to Games Workshop. This time we're looking at Warmachine and Hordes or 'Warmahordes' as it's commonly known...not 'Hormachine' as I've been calling it...

...I still prefer 'Hormachine' though....

...the article can be found here.

As this is a Wednesday then we have the obligatory gallery and what with Halloween on it's way and the fact that my current hobby project is a Dark Legion of the undead I figured a zombie, zombie hunter theme would be in order...

As usual if this isn't the sort of thing you like to look at then don't scroll down.....

.....

....

...

..

.

Zombies.....Sort of...









Zombie Hunters...Possibly...





What to do when you actually catch one?



This one keeps insisting she's not a zombie...she stays in the basement till I'm sure...
 Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome...they can even be on the article if you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails