Tuesday 29 October 2013

Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection - Dark Legion - Part 3

Lets look at some Praetorian Stalkers then...

I'll note any issues as I go along as with any new range of models (especially with Resin which can be tricky) it's inevitable that there will be minor issues and hopefully articles such as this will help to resolve them in a nicely constructive manner.

Stage 1
I figured you all knew how to glue legs to bases...


Stage 2 - Torso's
Where the torso's are connected to the block of resin will leave a lump where you need to attach them to the legs. This requires some filing out...



Stage 3 - Beginning to look like a model...
The torso's attach very nicely to the legs once they're filed out. In fact I was pleasantly surprised at the fit...


Stage 4 - Making sure they're not 'armless'...Yes, I used that gag before...Sorry...
Unfortunately, not one of the guns survived their journey to me completely intact. Hopefully these will be a bit better packed at 'official' release time as those bayonets are quite thin.


This one had a gap where the hand should go...luckily I found it in the bag and reattached it...


Stage 5 - Complete
I removed the remaining bayonet stump from the one gun and trimmed the longer one with the missing end back into a blade shape and they looked just fine. Still an issue I suppose, but an easily sorted one for even an inexperienced modeller.


Next time we'll look at the Scythe equipped version.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails