Friday 29 November 2013

Aliens Vs Predator - Final Lot of Predator Detail Pics...

Well this funded spectacularly well and I'm sure will raise even more when the surveys are sent out as we all know you always end up adding stuff in at that point...or is that just me...

I thought Titan Games's Predator pictures covered the detail but I had a couple of requests for close-ups of certain areas so here they are. Should I get my hands on anything new then I'll do another post but for now I think this aspect of the game is pretty well covered...

Predator 1 - Front, Back and Both Sides.



Predator 2 - Front, Back and Both Sides.



Plasma Caster - Multiple Angle Close-Ups




Throwing Disc - Mounted, Deployed and Held.



Wrist and Arm Detail, Trophy Belt Close-Ups and Face Mask.




I think that's pretty much everything that I've been asked about, lol.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails