Saturday 23 November 2013

Deadzone Preview

My FLGS Titan Games got hold of some models from Mantics new Deadzone game and is running preview games today....they kindly sent me some pictures...some of you may find the first one somewhat disturbing...



The Enforcers.



The Plague.



The Rebs.


Marauders to follow...

Hopefully I can get some pictures of my own when I'm down tomorrow so if you want close-ups of any of the above then let me know before then.....

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet... Really nice paint/color schemes all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics! They did a gret job painting the minis. Lookin' forward to Deadzone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're all looking forward to Deadzone..and your welcome ;-)

      Delete
  3. Now, what is with the winged Reb soldier??? I haven't seen that one before.. home brewed conversion or pre-release teaser from Mantic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's part of the Reb faction as far as I'm aware. None of the models pictured are conversions.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails