Sunday 17 November 2013

Dark Legion Test Paint Scheme - Golgotha

As with most armies I paint I like to have a matching colour scheme right across the force from the Leaders right down to the rank and file...

With my Dark Legion I looked at a great deal of different potential colour schemes and eventually decided I'd go for a paler colour for the skin, with a more brassy look for the armoured portions but as usual with such things I had spent much time procrastinating until my better half offered to spend an hour or so painting a model for me using my chosen colours to see if I liked it...it seemed like a good idea so I said yes...

...this is how she interpreted my colour choices and I really like it so it seems that my Dark Legion colour scheme is now decided...

Golgotha, Mistress of Pain.
Though many people have opted for more necrotic colours or a demonic red I prefer my mistress of pain a bit more on the pale side...my zombies too...



A Bit Of Leg...
This is the Brass colour I'll be using on the metallic parts of the rest of my force including the Praetorians armour.


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails