Sunday 15 September 2013

Crew a Week Challenge - Lucius's 'Elite Division'

I set myself a fairly steep challenge this week what with the model count being quite high (especially for a skirmish game) at fifteen models but I'm happy to say that I have managed another one on time.

Allow me to most humbly present Lucius, the Governors Secretary and his Elite Division....


Lucius, the Governors Secretary.


One of his Lawyers and the Governors Proxy,

Though the Governors Proxy conceded the legal point to the Lawyer he felt the 'I can have you executed with a signature' clause meant that the Lawyer would still be the one paying for their lunch...

The Guards,



Guild Guard Captain and Drill Instructor


Guild Guards One, Two and Three.


 The Guild Austringers,




The Guild Hounds,


and last but by no means least...Ryle, the Guilds Pawn...


With that completing the Guild Masters I shall be moving onto finishing the last two Outcast Masters (Hamelin and the 1.5 version of the Viktorias) with perhaps a brief stop on the way to paint one of the shiny new M2E crew boxes...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails