Thursday 19 September 2013

Deadzone - Preview

My local game store Titan Games was fortunate enough to have a couple of the guys from Mantic pop around and as luck would have it they had some Deadzone items with them...they had some Dreadball stuff as well but that will get it's own post...

Enforcers.






















Rebs.






















The Plague.





















Marauders.






















A Deadball Ultimate preview will appear later...as long as my increasingly random internet connection keeps functioning that is...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY want to do those Marauders in a really 'clean-cut' paint job, so they just look uber-professional, just for varieties sake....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't that keen on the Marauders...until I saw then for real...

      To be fair though, all the models were excellent in terms of detail and posing...I was really impressed with the entire range.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails