Wednesday 18 September 2013

Weekly House of Paincakes Article (20)

This weeks House of Paincakes article is on the subject of those game companies that choose to make money from us via the medium of creeping power levels rather than through decent product ranges and innovative new models...

It can be located here.

In order to celebrate the fact that my Malifaux 'Crew a Week' Challenge this week is going to be Seamus's 'Shadows of Redchapel' starter box....


...I thought that this weeks gallery would be of some of the pictures I've been looking at for inspiration. Those of you who follow my Facebook page will probably have already seen most of these...










Though this is my favourite...She'd make a great 'Nightmare' Molly Squidpiddge as well...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome...they can even be on the article if you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails