Sunday 1 September 2013

Knight Models - Commissioner Gordon +SWAT Team

Bought these on a whim...decided to go with the 'Good' guys for a change...

Commissioner Gordon.


All the SWAT guys are armed slightly differently...not sure how much of a difference that makes in game till I manage to get Citizen_W from the Hobbynomicon to teach me how to play, lol. The instructions can be downloaded for free but have suffered somewhat in translation so it makes sense for me to find some-one who has already figured it out...

Talking of those SWAT guys...




They should be relatively easy to paint so it's unlikely that they'll eat into my hobby time much. I've found that having a wide variety of projects on the go from a number of different systems gives me far more motivation to get things done than it did when I just played the one system (Warhammer 40K) and most skirmish games have a relatively cheap buy in anyway. I also have the a set of the standard police on order and will most likely be purchasing the brand new ones when they become available via my FLGS...


I'm not convinced that the female officer in that one pack is genuine...she seems to have some similarities to other 'policewomen' that I've seen on the internet...


Maybe that's just me, though...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails