Sunday 28 June 2015

Sunday Round-Up

Not a terrifically busy week on the blog...


I did an unboxing of one of the starter sets for the Digger Corps faction for the Macrocosm game which can be found here, wrote up the latest of our Privateer Press Iron Kingdoms RPG's which can be located in here and mentioned a Scourge army for Dropzone Commander that I'll probably never finish...because I start many things but finish almost none of them...the beginnings can be found here should you wish to remind me about my failure to finish it at some point in the future...


I also failed completely to update several of the less popular blog tabs...hopefully no-one will notice due to the fact that they're not very popular, lol.

Early next week I'm expecting my long awaited Incursion Board Game Kickstarter to arrive so I'll do some features on that and I have some bits and pieces to put together in order to do a unboxing(ish) feature and review on the recently updated Wolsung Steampunk Skirmish Game.


The latest of our adventures in the Iron Kingdoms might also get written up if I can decipher my own notes from earlier today and I'm sure there will be much news from this years Gen Con also appearing...including quite a lot of Malifaux related products...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails