Wednesday 22 July 2015

The Wednesday Gallery

I haven't really been in the mood for blogging this week due to a combination of extreme tiredness brought on by too much overtime at work and general apathy that periodically strikes me for no clearly defined reasons...

However, it is Wednesday and all I really have to do is drag some pictures from a folder so I'll keep with tradition. Here's a bunch of pictures of Steampunk girls holding parasols for no better reason than I felt like it...One of them isn't very Steampunk either...but what the hell...

If you come here for the miniature wargaming rather than my other blogging interests then feel free to peruse both the sidebar links and those at the top of the blog as there's plenty there to look at.

.....

....

...

..

.


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails