Thursday 30 July 2015

Wyrd Games at Gen Con 2015 - Day One

I've decided to do a round-up of any Wyrd Games related news from Gen Con this year for all those unfortunates like myself who can't be there and need another reason to hate all those who got to go...

It's obviously a picture heavy feature for those of you who like to know such things and I'll update the article should anything significant appear before I retire today...anything after that will appear no doubt in a 'day two' article...

The Event, Stand and Tournaments

Models


Book Artwork

Previews

Miss Ann Thrope

Cosplay

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Really cool, thanks for the pics! What about the Bunraku? I'm really curious about the new 10t-neverborn puppet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the back left of pic #11 there is a fence around the yard of the fallen building, does anyone know where this comes from, and where you might find a link to it. I looked at Pegasus Hobbies, and didnt see one, but if it is from them, I might just be missing it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails