Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

As I'll be starting the main part of my introduction series to Steampunk Miniatures Games this Friday by covering the game Wild West Exodus I figured that some kind of Steampunk cowgirl themed gallery might be in order...

...however the line between 'Steampunk Cowgirl' and any other kind of Steampunk Girl seems a bit vague so some of my picture choices might seem a bit arbitrary but hopefully you'll forgive the occasional lapse, lol.

I toyed with the idea of doing a train themed one as that's fairly 'Wild West' but I used up most of my decent pictures on that theme in this post here and there aren't enough new ones to make it worthwhile dedicating a post to it.

Anyway, I think that's enough rambling...

As usual if you have no interest in Steampunk, the Wild West, Girls or combinations thereof then feel free to go and look at one of the other posts...I'll see the rest of you in a moment.....

.....

....

...

..

.

Hi there.....























 Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails