Saturday 6 September 2014

Through the Breach RPG - Introducing my 'Scrapper'...

It's been a while since I've done anything RPG related but with the recent arrival of my (and several friends) Through the Breach Kickstarter pledges it seemed like a good time to start again...

Fortunately my fellow blogger and local hobbyist Citizen Williams (Tom in the real world) has decided to run a campaign of his own and this gave me a chance to come up with a character who despite starting off as a fairly original concept basically ended up as James Caan's 'Mississippi' character from the old John Wayne western 'Eldorado'...


...only my guy isn't as good at throwing knives though makes up for it by being better at punching things.

Unfortunately there's no sawn-off shotgun on the 'Male Minis' sprue for Through the Breach though that's not a massive issue as there's no option for one in the equipment section of the book either (not that I could find at least) so he got an ordinary gun instead. Though there are plenty of body parts with knives on them there are only a couple of hands holding them and they both happen to be left ones. I instead used the one piece of chain available to represent his Knuckledusters for his right hand and the one knife wielding hand for his left.

For some reason there's no separate holstered guns on the 'Male' sprue (there's plenty of legs with empty holsters and hands holding guns and rifles to choose from though) so I took one from the female sprue which has lots.

Anyway...here he is,,,he's not going to be called Mississippi though, lol.



At least one of the people involved will no doubt wish to chronicle the campaign in some sort of way...if there's no volunteers then I'll do it myself...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails