Saturday 6 September 2014

Toughest Girls of the Galaxy - First Delivery

The problem with not being fabulously rich is that you can't have everything you want so rather than being able to buy five of everything from the Toughest Girls of the Galaxy Kickstarter I had to be a bit more selective...

Due to my massive lack of patience I opted to have my selected models despatched as they became available. This is what arrived...there was a minor mistake on the order but as the people at Raging Heroes have been quick to answer any query I've made so far I see no problems with them resolving it for me...they seem like very nice people, lol.

Editors Note - This article is picture heavy. They've also been taken at quite high definition so you can see the detail therefore loading times may be a bit slow depending on what you're viewing this article with...


The quality of the models is more than I could have hoped for with only exceptionally minor mould lines to clear up and if I was ever to start an Imperial Guard or similar army there wouldn't be a single Games Workshop model in it...seriously...not a one, lol.

Jailbirds.
Cruz - Heavy Gunner, Mad Nurse Bernadette, Punky - Army Standard, Yoko the Psycho - Pyromaniac, One Shot Blondie and the Lulu's...












Iron Empire.
Drusilla Lepic - Sky Captain of the Jet Girls, Mortaria Noctis - Hitwoman...


 I bought two of these...


Kurganova Shock Troops.
Natasha - Com Operator...she was a 'Freebie' with the Kickstarter...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

13 comments:

  1. Can't wait for my girls. Purchased quite a few of them. Everytime I see these models my posture slouches and I sigh with lust. Beautiful models. Can't wait til they are in my grubby paws.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not even sure what I'm going to do with them...I just wanted them so badly, lol.

      Delete
    2. And that's how you know you are among friends!

      Delete
    3. Right with you. I also want them so badly.

      Delete
  2. Wow they look great! Really hope this series is super popular, so they make the sisters of eternal mercy next :). Yeaaah! Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sisters of Eternal Mercy have some awesome concept art.

      Delete
  3. Holy smokes! I totally passed on this because of the mountain of metal, resin and plastic unpainted in my stash. And I am totally regretting it now. Those sculpts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a commercial release coming soon so you'll still get a chance to acquire some.

      Delete
  4. i got a similar selection, but in metal. they are just as amazing in quality. cannot wait for the troopies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know that both the metals and resin are the same quality level.

      Delete
  5. Very nice. I can't wait for them to go general release, as I couldn't contribute to the Kickstarter at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. +Love the figs, great sculpts excellent artwork. - massive negatives: almost 2 years still do not have all the rewards, delays after delays, Updates on kickstarter is normally filled with meaningless fluff and ~OH BTW we have no idea when you are getting your stuff~ When you push for a date they get angry, "no one else is angry they have not gotten their stuff why are you" IDK it has been almost 2 years...OH you can pay more $$ and get some of your figs early?? shipping from France with packaging $7 bucks I checked but they are charging $23 or u can get an extra shipment for $14.. Although the figs we have gotten are nice and all the delays are very annoying. I
    would wait to see all the figs before you order anything because you might be waiting 2+years to get your stuff like us.. Jailbirds with well Astra Militarum catachans and cadians, good proportions, They even have little kid with big sniper riffels than can replace ratling snipers. the Kurganova Shock Troops, the Iron Empire could replace sisters of battle or even add in some female space marines... GENERAL ILSA WOLFENSTEIN!= could be a Female space wolf with lightning claws. Aleksandr Kurganov commander in chief=good proxy for a space-wolf primarch (Leman Russ ) seeing you can't buy his fig anymore.. All the Zombie-chaos....
    Check them out but huge pain in the butt getting the kickstarter rewards. Very unprofessional and part of the shipment I did get was not in the box come to find out that they have not been made yet. I would wait till everything is made before you try and order anything..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails