Sunday 1 November 2015

Sunday Round-up

Another relatively productive week for the blog...though there are some who may disagree...


The last of the Malifaux unboxings in the form of 'Miss Anne Thrope' I had to do got done which pretty much bought me up to date...well...up to date until I popped into my FLGS Titan Games and some new releases had arrived at least. So those will probably appear over the next week or so.

I also did an initial unboxing of the Steampunk Rally board game that will hopefully get a review when I get a week off work in a fortnight or so.


Those of you patiently waiting for part two of our last RPG session in Privateer Press's Iron Kingdoms will be happy to know that it can be found right here. The four Malifaux items that will be getting unboxing features over the next week are the following.


There have also been quite a few newsletters appearing over the last week that can handily be found in the blogs sidebar on the right. Links to older newsletters can be found in the archive here. In honour of Halloween my partner painted up my original metal and new plastic Wyrd Games 'Carver' models. Some extra pictures of those can be found right about here.


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails