Wednesday 21 May 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

If you're getting withdrawals from my House of Paincakes articles then feel free to read some of my older ones until I start them up again...

As my crew a week project for this week is going to be the Arcanist Kaeris (who has been promoted from Henchman in 1.5 to a fully fledged Master in her own right in M2E) I decided that the Wednesday gallery theme would need to either be 'Wings' or something in the line of Steampunk gadgetry...or I suppose 'things that are on fire' would be a possibility...but I rejected the last one...maybe next week...

I decided upon wings and as we've had a lot of Steampunk ones over the last few months I decided to go with something with a more Gothic flavour to it.

As usual if such things hold no interest for you then don't scroll down.....

.....

....

...

..

.

























Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your welcome.

      It's just something a bit light-hearted to divide up the week...plus it saves me having to think of something to write about, lol.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails