Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

Haven't yet decided which Malifaux crew I'm going to paint this week and the blog posts have had no particular pattern to them which makes picking a theme for the Wednesday gallery a bit tricky...

I have therefore this week decided to go for something a bit more generic and for no clearly definable reason I'm going to go with a Steampunk gallery on this occasion...unless you count "I like Steampunk" as a definable reason...which I suppose it is...

As usual if you don't like Steampunk or ladies in Steampunk outfits then just don't scroll down...they're all in the realms of reasonable taste though...just so you know...

.....

....

...

..

.

Still here? Off we go then...


















Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails