Saturday 24 May 2014

Unboxing Malifaux - Blasts from the Past...

I've been saying that I'll do some unboxing articles on the older models in the Wyrd Miniatures ranges for a while but up till now I've only really done them in conjunction with the 'Crew a Week' projects. As I have a significant pile of them and I'm off for a few days I figured now would be as good a time as any to make the people who have been asking me happy...

I'll probably do them as some kind of theme and I'll spread them out over a week rather than spam every-ones inbox's and social media pages with a dozen on the same day, lol. With that in mind next weeks theme will be 'Totems' and whenever there are older and newer equivalents I'll post some comparison pictures of the two together. Luckily I take pictures of pretty much everything I do these days so much of next weeks work is already done.....


Hopefully you'll find something of interest in the articles somewhere...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails